Tracey Upchurch is a Regulatory Affairs professional with over twenty five years’ international regulatory experience, working with a wide range of clients from blue-chip multinationals to small consultancy organisations.
Key Areas of Experience
- Strategic Regulatory project management;
- Liaison with authorities;
- Marketing Authorisation Applications, response to Licensing Authority questions, variations;
- Dossier compilation, including clinical overviews and quality overall summaries;
- Pharmaceutical, biological and modified release products, over a wide range of therapeutic areas.